1. Position: Revenue Manager
Employment type: Full time
With more than 6 properties and locations, Niraamaya Retreats is seeking a Revenue Manager to Maintain the transient rooms inventory for our hotel(s) and who will be responsible for maximizing transient revenue. The position recommends pricing and positioning of clusters worker properties. In addition, the position oversees the inventory management system to verify the appropriateness of agreed-upon selling strategies.
- First-hand experience in implementing and operating RMS.
- First-hand experience with CRS configuration and optimization
- Hand on experience in online sales / online travel portals/promotions
- Forecasting, Competitive pricing, Displacement analysis, Market Segmentation.
- Competitive benchmark studies and analysis of market trends.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Optimize and expand distribution Partnerships
- Build and develop strong working relationships with teams
- E-commerce market manager interactions
- Booking engine configuration and optimization
- Overseeing revenue management and distribution strategy of and manage the day to day field operations for each hotel.
- Creation of pricing workbook and demand calendar
- Compiles information analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
- Maintains accurate reservation system information.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period.
- Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals,
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy using knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
- Ability to make the presentation to Provide revenue management functional expertise to cluster general managers, leadership teams and market sales leaders.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation.
- Communicates proactively with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy
- Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations
- Checks distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.